We accept only that information which is provided to us willingly by you.
Considering the privacy concerns in disclosing the personal data about oneself, we give you the liberty of accessing our website with no disclosure of personal information. You might also opt for divulging restricted or certain data as per your convenience.
We, respecting the trust of the visitors, commit ourselves to deal with the information provided by you with utmost confidentiality. The contact details like the name, e-mail address and phone number are strictly protected with the assurance of no leakage to any third party.
How TSS International, LLC collects your information?
TSSI collects personally identifiable information about our visitors either directly through forms that they fill up on our site, or by placing cookies in the user’s hard disk as they browse this website. The website of TSSI may place cookies in your computer’s hard disk when you:
- Visit our website
- Post comments in the blog
- Subscribe to newsletters
The server may access cookies in your computer’s hard disk when you visit this website again, for:
- Recognizing your computer
- Displaying pages according to your preferred display settings. This includes, without limitation, page layout and font sizes
- Helping you fill out forms quicker, by completing some of the entries automatically as per the information provided by you in the past
- Identifying a returning user. Also, to track the number of unique visitors accessing this website, on a daily basis
E-mail Address, Phone No:
Disclosure of information under special provisions:
Governing the client data under a set of rules and regulations, you should understand that TSSI will be applicable for revealing certain sections of the customer data under following circumstances:
- Post a written approval from your side
- Post an order from any sort of legal jurisdiction
- In the context of societal benefit
- In compliance of the protection of rights of TSSI
The information given in the website can be shared with the following groups of individuals:
- To a related associate of TSSI
- To an individual or individuals to whom we are obliged to do so as per law
- To personnel like the lawyers and financial consultants for the proper facilitation of required proceedings
Holding the right to use the information stated by you for promotional purposes, we however guarantee of removing your details from our database post to your request of doing so. Responding to your requirements promptly, we take all the necessary efforts to keep you satisfied from our work policy.
We at TSSI, take your privacy very seriously. We will NEVER sell any of your information to any third-party authorities.
The information that you have provided to us is securely stored on secure servers. It is only used for providing better services to you.
Change of Policy:
Agreement to the Policy:
You should be aware that by submitting any kind of personal details to our website, you indicate your acceptance to the terms given above. In case of any queries or concerns, you are always free to contact us for further assistance.
Updated September of 2020